Monday, June 1, 2009

A couple mini finishes

I just finished these 2 mini candle mats. They're about 4 7/8" across, so something for tea lights or votives. I'm going to put them on my selling blog, and possibly list them on Ebay next week (I already have a couple candle mats listed this week). My next project is a crow punch needle. I just transfered the pattern onto weaver's cloth, now to decide on colors...

Rachel's Beta fish, Bubbles, died today. She didn't want to bury him in the backyard, so she flushed him. We won't buy another one until after vacation in July.

Everyone is tired today. We were woken up at 3:30am by some loud thunderstorms. VERY loud thunderstorms. It did clear up this morning, but then rained again this afternoon.


We found this rainbow after it stopped raining this evening. Rachel used my camera to capture the image.

Yesterday I took Andrew and Matt shopping for clothes. Andrew came away with 3 pairs of shorts, a swim suit, and a pair of jeans. Matt got 3 pairs of jeans. Now to find Rachel a one piece swimsuit for camp in a few weeks. Summer is almost here - school is out next Wednesday!

No comments: