Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awards and birthdays


Friday evening was the awards for the jr high musical. Matt and Rachel didn't win anything, but they had fun working behind the scenes. We then went to Dairy Queen, along with a whole bunch of other jr highers.


Last night we had my dad and James' birthday party. We combine since the dates are only 2 weeks apart. James got the rocket that he wanted. He'll have to build it and get ready for the Cub Scout rocket launch next spring. He also got some Legos, Bionacles, and Pokemon toys.


Here's my dad with his gifts. My sister got him some garden items. He's holding frog statue for his flower beds (I had to take a frog photo for my crazy cousin, Michele, who use to collect frogs).

Today I need to catch up on laundry. It's beginning to pile up. I still need to get the candle mats ready to list on Ebay tonight. I found some large mailing envelopes for the large USA candle mat at Walgreens yesterday. They were on clearance, and I didn't need to buy a package of 100! Gotta like that. Sometimes it can be a challenge to find the right packaging for mailing crafts, so I bought several envelopes.

Have a great weekend!




No comments: