Thursday, July 15, 2010

Snowmen in July


I've been keeping cool these hot & humid summer days punching snowmen. I just finished this snow angel, and it will be listed on Ebay later tonight. This photo shows the true color of the aged brass tag that I punched with metal punches. Something different from the paper hang tags.


I've had this snowman drawn out on weavers cloth for a few weeks. I can't wait to start him!


But, first, I need to finish another snowman that needs a border. Then a piece of wool for the background. I'm thinking a black border and black wool backing.

I spent the afternoon on the phone for my side job. I finished that portion, and there's more to come. So, I'll be stuck inside next week, but at least making a few bucks.

Tomorrow is laundry day. I have to catch up on all the clothes that Rachel needs to bring to camp. She leaves Saturday morning. So, I"l be down to only 3 kids, but the ones that eat. :-)

No comments: