Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shelf decorations


I added some things to my new shelf! I searched around the house to see what I had, and what I could rearrange. I manged to find an extra basket, stacking boxes, a snow goose, and some wood blocks that I had made. I had some extra pip berries to add to the pegs on the bottom. Now to search for a tiny basket for the peg, and I'll make a punch needle pinkeep to add to another peg. The shelf nicely fills in the empty space on the wall. (kinda hard to get the whole picture) When I find a larger barn star for above the deck doors, I'll add the smaller rusty barn star to the back of the shelf. Now to find another project ~ that doesn't cost a lot of money! :)

I added some butterfly bowl fillers to my selling blog this afternoon. I can finally think about summer, now that the weather is warm.

Tonight is the American Idol finale. I've heard Keith Urban will be singing, possibly a duet with Kris. I'll watch just for Keith!

No comments: