Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baking fabric


I finished this candle mat! I LOVE how it turned out. I was aging it with coffee/vanilla, then baking it (to dry it) this afternoon. Andrew comes home from school, and without hesitation or question, says, " oh, you're baking fabric again." Yep, he has it right! :) This is a large candle mat, about 11 inches across. I think it will hit ebay later this weekend.

This is another crow and star candle mat - about 8 inches across.


This is a mini candle mat, about 5 inches across that I started. I'll see how far I get later tonight.

I took Matt to Walmart tonight to buy some pants. The 30x30 are still too big, but the boys size 16 are almost too small. I can't find anything in between. He needs jeans, so that should be fun to try to find.

Tomorrow is my last day for the year being the ice cream cashier at school. But, I did find a job posting for the library this afternoon. It would be 3 mornings per week, which would be perfect. Hopefully I'll get an interview, but I don't know how many people will apply. It's a tough market out there!

No comments: