Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A goodie for me!


I just finished stitching this snowman penny rug (design from Cath's Pennies Designs).This one isn't for Ebay, but for me! I had previously cut the pieces, and put them aside for several weeks. I just finished stitching them together today, and found a home for it. I have it on one of the end tables in my living room. The courting candle allows all the details to show. I used a black background, and ecru snowmen. Even though I want to snow to go away outside, I like this snowman inside!

This past Sunday was the Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts. There's not enough room to hold it at the church where the Scouts meet, so the banquet is at a local banquet hall. The good part is no one has to cook, and no one has to clean up! :)

I need to pull the next project out and start working while I'm on a roll. Should I start one of the punch projects that I have already traced? Or another penny rug or runner? I'll let you know later!

No comments: