Tuesday, December 30, 2008

cleaning out

The snow has started melting. This weekend, it was flooding. Here's right outside our front step. The water couldn't drain fast enough, so we had some mini lakes.


James spent his time building his new Legos. He's getting VERY quick at building them by himself.

I've started cleaning out the house. Not the dust that's everywhere, but all the stuff we don't use. I've had this huge box of Pollys sitting in the laundry room. I sorted them all out. There are many sets on Ebay under vintage Polly. That means my nieces are old enough to have played with vintage toys! Now that's scary. I sorted through her Barbies that have been sitting in a box, too. I hit the bookcase, and sorted through all the books. Guess it's time to get rid of many preschool books. :(
Tonight Andrew and Rachel are going to an all night party from church. Several area churches are combining and doing it together. The evening includes: an illusionist, pizza, swimming, rock climbing, volleyball, bowling, laser tag, the zombie game, and a continental breakfast. Matt didn't want to go, so he opted for a lunch with me tomorrow (while the others sleep). He wants to go to Panera for some soup. James wants to go to Noodles & Co, so we'll see where we end up.

No comments: