Friday, December 19, 2008

*~* Friday evening update ~*~

*~*
A quick update on my dad. The scan showed it was clear, he's keeping down liquids. He's coming home tomorrow. My mom didn't go there today due to the weather, but will pick him up tomorrow. I think he's ready to get out since his new roommate is not quiet/cooperative. How can you sleep in the hospital anyways?

My crazy cousin wanted photos of snow. Well, here's a bunch of photos!





Yes, we have 2 snowblowers! One we purchased after we moved into this house. We acquired the 2nd one when Russ' mom moved from her house to a condo years ago. Last winter and this winter we used both snowblowers a LOT!


Rachel built an igloo in the huge pile of snow at the end of the driveway. I also took her ice skating at the pond by Walgreens. At least there's a warming house - and it's warm. :)


No comments: