Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to all! It's been snowing for the past several days, so James' favorite activity is playing outside and then coming in for hot chocolate. He loves hats, and wears them indoors until he's warmed up.





Anyone want to grill some burgers or steaks?

My dad is going to stay home tomorrow. He's still tired and the cold air in the lungs doesn't feel good (I know from experience). So, he gets a few hours of peace and quiet without anyone telling him what to do. Yep, things are back to normal. :)

Rachel is cleaning her room to get it ready for Christmas. Once it's clean, I'll have to take a photo- to remember what it looks like when it's clean. I went to Menards and purchased some cheap ski gloves. They were on sale for $1.95, so I can't beat the price. Matt is doing lights at the church service at 5pm tonight. Now to decide where to go for dinner.

I've been investigating possible vacation spot for the summer. I think the kids can handle the boring drive to Colorado. Estes Park is pricey, and not a lot to choose from for a family of 6. That got me looking at Grand Lake, CO. There are some nice cabins that would easily accommodate a large family. Looks like some of them book early, so we'll have to decide before we even get our tax refund. I want to go bighorn sheep, moose, and elk hunting - with a camera, of course.

Merry Christmas!!


*~*

No comments: