Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Preschool frame craft, Snow & the Gov

Today I did childcare at a church for their women's Christmas luncheon. We only had 3 kids show up (maybe due to the weather). We made some photo frames. I had planned on taking pictures and printing them out to put in the frame, but my photo printer ran out of ink!


When I left the house about 10am, it had just started snowing/sleeting. It looks so pretty off our deck.


I arrived home at 3pm, and the roads were slow and slick (especially the side roads). The plow had come by and pushed the pile of wet, heavy snow at the end of the driveway. Thankfully, Matt wanted to get out and use the snowblower before it all freezes over.


The kids heard this morning at school that our governor was arrested. Matt said the kids in his class cheered (he's that well liked). Andrew said his teacher had a big smile when the news broke. It should be interesting to hear all the details once they are released. :)

No comments: