As we're waiting for the snow to hit (lots and lots of snow), I called my mom for an update. He's doing better today. He had an ng tube to drain the stomach, but still isn't allowed to eat anything. They will do another scan tomorrow to make sure it's clear. The coughing has subsided, too. Since the snow hasn't started, my mom will stay longer at the hospital tonight. I wonder if she'll be able to make it back there tomorrow.
On a good note, I had a meeting at school today. We officially got Rachel an IEP! Yipee! Now I can take the results for review and figure out some attention issues that are layered with LD's. At least she'll be getting the help she needs. :)