Sunday, September 26, 2010

HaLLoWeeN BoWL FiLLeRS

I just finished the set of Halloween punch needle bowl fillers! They are even cuter in person. The walnut ink is drying as I type, but I'm going to list them to Ebay later this evening. The pattern was a wool applique pattern from Wooden Spool Designs. I took the outline of the pattern, and adapted it to punch needle. I added a cinnamon stick for the stem, as I thought it would be a bit sturdier than a twig. I've already started tracing some Christmas ornies onto freezer paper ~ I"m on a roll!


The boys got back from Boy Scout Aircamp this afternoon. All are tired, but they had fun. James did the wall climbing with his friend.

They checked out some Navy jets.

James did some kayaking in a "pool".

I'm sure they will all head to bed early tonight, while I see how much laundry there is to do.

~*~ Laura ~*~

No comments: