Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Santa Punch Needle


I listed an old fashioned Santa punch needle pinkeep on Ebay this week. I had made one before, and liked it so much, so I decided to make another one. I usually try to make different pieces, but there's always exceptions! :)

I've found it difficult to get good photos. The flash on my camera seems to create white spots, which seem like emtpy or missing spots on the punch needle. It's not there in reality. I think it's the flash bouncing off the fibers/floss. I've found darkening the image helps with some of the coloring. I would love to be able to take all the photos in natural light, but it's not possible all the time. I think I'll try to add some more light, so that the flash doesn't need to go off. But, I need some more finished items to photograph!


No comments: