Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Works in progress...

I started punching one of my designs. The photo is a little dark, but the sky is navy. I still have to complete the border, but am debating on what color. It's always fun to see a black and white drawing come to life!


This past weekend, I finished punch the peacock. It's a beautiful shade of turquoise. Now to decide how to finish, a pinkeep, or mounted on an aged board?

On Sunday, it was another snowfall. At least it didn't stick to the driveway, so no shoveling! Yipee! The front burning bushes are all set for Easter.
I'm thinking of adding some grapevine garland around the top of the screened deck. I would also like to add some pip berries, but don't think they would hold up outdoors. Some plastic/PVC greenery would look too fake, so I'm not sure what to use. Any suggestions?

James' artwork was chosen to be in the school district Spring Art Show at the library. He was SO excited to be chosen. It's also something that Andrew, Matt and Rachel weren't chosen for, so it's something special for him.

I spent the morning putting together some Easter baskets. I still need to get some other goodies to put in them, but at least I've started.

No comments: