Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I'm working on Thursday

Here's my two kids that look cute, but caused me much stress at the dentist earlier in the week. Not that I needed more, since I was having a crown worked on. :(



On a brighter note, I started another punch needle project. I've done this pattern before ,but am changing the colors and making this bunny chocolate brown.
I also started a cross stitch pinkeep with a peacock. I took this adorable peacock from a historic sampler, and added the other elements using historic charts. Now that it's dry from coffee staining , I'll have to iron and stitch it up!


James and Andrew went to to the police department this afternoon for Cub Scouts. Matt was napping. I taught Rachel how to punch needle this afternoon. I drew an easy design and she picked the floss colors from my stash. She's been at it for the last several hours, and she likes it! I'm leaving the loops a bit longer for her to help cover any areas that she might miss. I haven't given her my Cameo needle - yet. (I'm afraid I'll find it missing!)

No comments: