Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another finish!


I just finished the bunny punch needle and it's scheduled to hit ebay later tonight! I mounted the finished needlework onto a stained, painted and distressed board. I used some chalkboard paint on the bottom. I have been wanting to experiment with the chalkboard paint since the fall, and am just getting around to it. I can't believe how easily the chalk glides over the surface. I might have to make some items for my house with it! :)

This afternoon it's a trip to Kohls with Andrew. He handed me a stack of t-shirts and sweatshirts on Friday that he's outgrown. I'm thinking he should start a new fad and wear belly button shirts for guys! He won't go for that, so it's officially the young men's department for him. Hopefully we'll find some Tony Hawk or Vans items he'll like that are on sale.

No comments: