Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vacation plans

I've officially made our vacation plans for this summer! We're going to Grand Lake, Colorado in July. It's the quieter side of Rock Mountain National Park. Since it's difficult to find hotels that will accommodate 6 people (without booking 2 rooms), I found a NICE cabin (in the photo above) that will easily fit all of us. It has lots of beds, so no one has to share, plus 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and laundry facilities. The woman that works at the rental place said in the summer lots of moose roam around this area. Cool! Will Andrew be scared of the moose, as he was scared of the buffalo in South Dakota?

It's officially spring break this week. I had a huge phone project for the marketing firm I do work for. Rachel had 3 big school projects due this week. She worked SO many hours on homework. We need a few days of doing nothing.

I'm working on a cross stitch pinkeep order that I got. It's drying out in the sun on the deck. I'm also working on the finishing of a punch needle bunny. I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased some more weaver's cloth so that I can punch more this week. I'll have to sort through some patterns and see what the next project is!

No comments: