Monday, February 22, 2010

Not much accomplished


I haven't done anything in the past week, as I've been battling a cold. I haven't put the finishing touches on the punch needle. It's sewn to the grater, but I need to put something on the top to fill it in, but I'm still playing around with that. I strung some buttons, but didn't like the way they looked. Maybe another couple days of looking at it, and another idea will hit me. I did some work on a larger version of the bunny penny rug while watching the Olympics. The original pattern is only 7 1/2" across, so I enlarged it to about 14 inches. Because the pieces were larger, I was able to blanket stitch around all the pieces. I now need to work on the backing. I'm not sure if I"ll do a border, as some of the wool pieces aren't large enough to fit.

This is a card that my brother sent me. Yep, I'm still attracting all the cool guys! Thanks, Tim!


Rachel also got new glasses - a funky pair of Guess ones. So, we're now the Guess girls!

Hopefully I'll have a few finishes later this week to show off.

No comments: