Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm still here!


School has started and I've started my new job. I like the people I work with, and lunches are going smoothly. I finished a stack of candle mats. The Thanksgiving one above is one I designed and stitched. Seems like all the fall items are either Halloween or pumpkins. Remember the holiday ~ Thanksgiving? The stores go from Halloween to Christmas and skip Thanksgiving. While I like having fall items, something small with turkeys can be a nice touch.

This past weekend, I made a trip to Hobby Lobby to get some floss. I still have some punch needle to work on, after I finish an order for some candle mats. I wish there were more hours in the day!

James was busy this weekend building with Bionacles and Legos. He used some of his money to buy himself a small Lego set. He still wants to be a Lego designer when he grows up. He could play with them all day.
I'm going to enjoy this nice weather this week. Last week it rained, and rained, and rained. We really needed the rain, but I quickly got sick of it. I could handle this 70 degree weather all year round!

No comments: