Thursday, November 20, 2008

more pumpkins

Well, the squirrels go to the pumpkins yesterday. I'm sure they are busy digging holes all over the yard. This past spring my neighbor's yard looked like a war zone. Tons of holes the squirrels had dug during the winter. I'm sure it will be the same this year.

I finally finished purchasing all the goodies for the Operation Christmas Child boxes. They have to be turned in this weekend, so I still have a few days to wrap them.


I was driving home from MOPS childcare this morning, and was passing a Trader Joe's. I have never been in there before, so decided to stop. (uh, oh, I'm getting like my crazy cousin who blogs about food) Here's what I bought:
Matt and Rachel were making orange juice from the oranges. We'll try the manderine orange chicken for something different tonight. I can never make everyone happy at dinner, so I've given up trying.

Tomorrow is the last day of school before having an entire week off. I was suppose to work at food service, but they canceled me for tomorrow. : ( I guess I'll have to do more Christmas shopping!

No comments: