Sunday, November 9, 2008

decorating help needed



Last night I put up a 3M hook (the kind that is suppose to not leave a mark on the wall). I wanted to test out how a wreath would look about my china cabinet in the living room. I let it set overnight, hung the wreath this morning, and it immediately fell and took a chunk of paint with it. So, now I really have to find something to fill in the space on that wall. The wreath was something that was given to me, and a bit too small for the wall. I'm not sure what else I should hang there- maybe a shelf, mirror, ??? Any other suggestions (ones that don't involve a lot of money!)? I know, the walls are plain off white, but it sure beats the peach floral wallpaper that was there when we moved in 8 1/2 years ago. It's a tall wall and needs an accent, but what?

No comments: