Saturday, August 20, 2011

Decisions, decisions......



I finished hooking the border of this rug. Black overdyed with cranberry corners. But, I'm still stuck on what to do with the wing. I have a grey wool, but it doesn't offer a lot of contrast between the wing and body. I also tried a soft black, but once again, not a lot of contrast. I'm thinking of now trying a darker mill dyed black. Decisions, decisions....


We're having fun with Chuck, our turtle. He loves to climb and walk around our screened deck. He tries to climb the screens to get out. He sees the yard and likes to walk around it. Makes me want to build a safe turtle enclosure for outdoors. But, I'm sure he would still try to climb and escape!
He's quick!

~*~ Laura ~*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about a very mellow yellow or a yellow based plaid? Not sure why I say that as I can't really see what color the wing is.... What is the background going to be? Funny that you hooked the border before that.