Saturday, September 27, 2008

HELP!

HELP! My needle threader just broke, so I can't finish my punch needle tonight. Guess it's a trip to the store tomorrow to find another one. Hobby Lobby is closed on Sunday, so it will be either Hancock Fabrics or Joann. Maybe I should buy several of them so I always have one handy. This is what it looks like so far:


Not a great photo, but the black cat has a green hat. I think it will be a pinkeep/pillow to hang on a knob. I have another drawn up, and will try different colors. It's fun to see how different they can look.

Tip of the day: Hobby Lobby has coupons on their web page. Every other week, they have a printable coupon for 40% off one item. A single cut of fabric is considered one item, so if you purchase 5 yards, it's still 40% off. Since Hob Lob is the closest craft store, I use the coupons frequently!




No comments: