Thursday, September 18, 2008

Magic Number is 2

The heavy rains from last weekend have disappeared. Sunny skies have replaced the raindrops, making it GREAT baseball weather here in Chicago. I don't know how they did it, but my Cubbies won today, making their magic number down to 2! It only took 12 innings today, after a miraculous come back in the 9th inning. I don't know how much more stress I can handle ~ it's only been 100 years since they've been in the World Series.

Had a fun day attending a market research focus group. I love doing these and getting a glimpse of new products. Today's topic was laundry products (can't give away details - sorry). Now I'll have to wait and see when the item comes out, then I can say I had a part in it.

I started a candle mat last night that I want to finish stitching. It's my first design and can't wait to see the results! (I don't design, but I can adapt ideas once I have a pattern.) It's a Thanksgiving turkey candle mat. Thanksgiving seems to get forgotten between Halloween and Christmas. Plus, I'm on a Thanksgiving theme with the bowl fillers that I still need to finish (need to buy feathers). Hopefully I'll finish several projects that I have started, but still remain unfinished. :)

Laura

No comments: