Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winner!

I just used a random number generator, and here's the results:

Congratulations to Kellie from Indiana. You've won the pattern. Please send me your address in an email so that I can get your pattern in the mail to you.




True Random Number Generator  3                                                                                                                              

I started a new punch needle project. It's a Santa. I have to get a bit further to get some photos. I know it's a little late for this Christmas, but..... better late than never.

~*~ Laura ~*~

1 comment:

Kellie from Indiana said...

Thank you so much Laura! I received the pattern today, I didnt realize it was one of your own patterns. You are really talented and I am very grateful.