I ended up tweaking the bird on the rug. After looking at the photo, the bird seems just a little too fat on the left side. So, I took out a row of black loops, and replaced them with the oatmeal background. The crow now has a sharper beak, and seems a little more appealing. Now onto binding.
Yesterday I was out shopping, and found these Pendleton wool pants. They are a pretty tan/cream color. Can't wait to cut them apart and wash them. It should be nice wool to hook up.
I also found these wood board. The painting won't stay. I could see some type of punch needle or hooked rug attached to it. Yet another piece to put on the pile to do ~ sometime. But for a "whopping" 25 cents, I couldn't pass it up.
Didn't get any crafting done today. Instead, I took one of my teens to the doctor. He had a cold that turned into an infection. Hopefully he'll feel better now that he'll on antibiotics.
~*~ Laura ~*~
February...Cabin Fever Confusion...
59 minutes ago