Monday, January 3, 2011

A few finishes


This is the latest that I've been working on. The angel is a freebie design from Twigs N Sprigs. I added some borders (that still need to be punched). I'm hoping to get this one and the other one that I finished punching on Ebay later this week.

I also finished a baby afghan last week. I hadn't crocheted in a few months, so it was good to get back to something mindless. Yes, I've done this pattern so many times, that it's mindless. I just need to to check which row I'm on, and sporadically check the pattern. Now to get this listed to Ebay tonight.


I also finished an order for a kitty and pumpkins. The buyer didn't want faces on the pumpkins, so they could be more neutral and be used through Thanksgiving.

Using a plain cinnamon stick for the stem just seemed a little too boring. So, I put it aside for about a week, and thought about what I could do to dress it up a bit. Well, pumpkins have leaves, and the curly q's coming from the vine. So, I decided to add a wool leaf and wire curly q to each pumpkin. Now to box them up and get them to their new owner!

It's back to work today for me, and back to school for the kids. My husband has the day off, but goes back tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some more punching done today, so that I can work on the finishing parts of the 2 punch pieces.

Have a good week!
~*~ Laura ~*~

3 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Again, simply beautiful! Blessings!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Wonderful punched pieces. Like how you added the extra to the pumpkins.

Teri said...

Beautiful finishes! The pumpkins and cat are adorable, and the afghan is gorgeous.