Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Updates


I'm finally getting a chance to read blogs entries for the past week. Now that baseball season is here, I'm driving James to and from practices and games. I did get a chance to start a new punch project. I took a rug hooking graphic, and reduced it to punch needle size. I'm not following any particular color scheme, just what I have. Most of the floss is overdyed, which really gives it some depth. The background will be black - plain and prim.

Last night after dinner, we saw the fox ~ finally! I managed to grab a photo of it running across the yard.

I tried to enlarge and sharpen the photo to get a better shot of it. What a gorgeous animal!


The fox lives under the shed at the edge of backyard. Would you believe that the fox was actually in the tree? Really. It must have jumped from the ground to the wood pile. Then jumped from the wood pile onto the lower branches of the tree. It's not that high up, but gave the fox a good look at what was around. I'm hoping we'll see more if it now that the weather is warmer. I'll have to keep my camera ready and see what other photos I can get.

Another baseball game tonight for James. I'm seeing if I can crochet more as I watch the games. It's the same baby afghan that I've made (one currently on Ebay). I've done so many of them, that I don't really need to look at the pattern, except to begin and the ending edges. It just needs to be warm enough without my hand freezing.

I'm counting down the days until school ends. It will be sad, as the elementary school where I work during lunch recess is closing at the end of the school year. I've been browsing at other job opportunities, and even sent an updated resume to one office job last week. Don't know if I'll hear anything, but I'm going to keep my eyes open for other opportunities.


No comments: