Sunday, April 18, 2010

Play Ball




I managed to get a couple punch needle cupboard hangers listed on Ebay today. I just finished the top one, the patriotic crow, this afternoon. Now to finish a baby afghan that I'm over half way done crocheting. I haven't had much time for crafting the past couple week, but I'm going to try to see what I can get done this week. Seems like I go in phases where I get tons done, then take a break. I think I've finally figured out how to list on Ebay using my templates. Once we got the new computer, a template automater program doesn't work on this one. I'm now going into HTML and adding the links to photos. It's a learning process, but now that I've figured it out, I'm hoping I won't run into any more glitches!


James had his first baseball game this afternoon. Although his team lost, they played well. Considering that James hasn't played organized baseball before, he did well. His first at bat he made contact with the ball! He struck out the second at bat, but he tried. Seems like all the parents and coaches are supportive and just want the kids to have fun and improve their skills.

~*~ Laura ~*~

No comments: