Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just finished


I just finished a candle mat and this pillow to list on ebay tonight. Walmart was out out polyfil, and the pillow could use a little more stuffing. So, I'll have to got elsewhere this week and find some. The kids have off school on Monday for MLK day. They've had so much time off from the cold weather, it will be difficult to get back into the routine. But, we have to make up 3 days in the summer now. :(


Rachel bought herself some new big hoop earrings that she wants to show off. She's trying a different trial pair of contacts, with a slightly different prescription. It's giving her a headache. So, we'll see what we end up ordering next week.

I need to work tonight on a baby afghan that someone ordered. I got pretty far last night, but it still needs several more evenings of work. It's a beautiful shade of lavender, and made in my favorite pattern, "Sweet Dreams."

No comments: