Monday, May 7, 2012

Updating


A month later, and I'm finally updating my blog~ if I can figure out how to update it. I signed in, and the whole interface has changed.

I've been slowly working on my spring runner. I've just run out of time. I spend a while job searching and updating my resume. I've sent off several resumes, but no calls/interviews. There was one job in my town that I drove over and hand delivered my resume. Even with a follow up call, I haven't heard. Guess it's the job market around here. Way too many applicants. I'm only applying for openings that sound good and are really close to home. That means not many more resumes being sent out. At least I like my job as a kindergarten aide, and it's close to home.

I had intentions (a month ago) of ordering a dye book, but just haven't gotten around to it. I know it wouldn't just be a dye book, but some measuring spoons. Oh, then the wool to dye. And time to plan and do another project. Hopefully this summer once school lets out.

Have a great week!

~*~ Laura ~*~





2 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Your runner is looking great! The deep red and bright green is one of my favorite combinations. :-)

Gayle said...

I'm really liking your rug - those colors just pop against the dark background. Keep it up!