Thursday, May 17, 2012

DuCKLiNGS

 I'm duck sitting tonight. Our class had 18 ducklings hatch this week. I couldn't resist taking a couple of them out in the grass for a few photos.

James was thrilled that I brought them home!

I got my pattern from The Star Rug Company this week! After I finish a couple projects in progress, I'll start on it. Thank you SOOO much, Maria for this fabulous pattern!

I'm off to make sure the ducklings have enough water. Seems all they do is drink (then pee and poop). They go back to the farmer tomorrow.   :(

~*~ Laura ~*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I had a duck as a pet for many years and she was wonderful. She followed me all over the yard and was quite the "guard dog", quacking whenever someone was around. We had a little swimming pool for her and my grandfather made her a little cage to keep her safe at night! Lots of pooping for sure!