Thursday, December 31, 2009

Selling bowl filler pattern??


I've been giving some thought to creating a pattern to sell. I had created these bowl fillers a couple years ago, and was asked if I had a pattern. I would be hesitant to sell a pattern, unless it was my own idea. I can say that these were my idea, and haven't seen anyone else copy them. I need to create another set to get a better photo to use on the front of the pattern. I thought I had an extra set of these lollipops in storage, but that's not the case. I must have sold them last year. So, I'll have to get some fabric and sew some more. Maybe I'll do them in all the same fabric this time. I'll have to get to work quickly, as Valentine crafters are getting busy! If anyone has suggestions for selling the pattern, please let me know. I was thinking of Ebay, since that's where I sell my crafts.

It's VERY quiet around our house today. Last night Andrew and Rachel went to an all night pre New Years Eve party. Several area churches get together and rent out places for bowling, laser tag, swimming, etc. They have rotating buses between the places, so that no one drives. I picked them up at about 5:30 this morning. They went to bed, and I was able to get some grocery shopping done before the crowds. :) Matt didn't want to stay up all night for the party, so he opted for a lunch out today. He's now waiting for the delivery of his new laptop, which is on the truck for today. Tonight James has a pizza party from church, but that ends at 7pm. I'm then staying home and getting some sleep!

Happy New Year!

No comments: