Saturday, February 7, 2009

Busy week


It's been a busy week for me. I had all my childcare jobs this week (Tues, Thurs, Friday), plus have had my marketing job to keep my busy. Also had my Bible study, and meals ministry.

Today Matt went to a dentist office for Scouts. They made mouth guards and impressions of teeth for a merit badge. Too bad they didn't include some free braces! :) James had a Scout trip to Home Depot to work on a project.

My project today was to finish our tax returns. Done and sent in. Now to wait for the refunds..... (and hope I didn't goof anything up!)

I received a phone call from one of Rachel's teachers on Friday afternoon. This time it was good news - she passed one of the quizes with an A - somthing that she's had difficulty with the entire year! She earned her reward this week with a trip to the store to pick out candy. I also sent in her summer camp registration. Her friend a block over is going to go to camp, too.

Off to check if dinner is ready..

No comments: