Sunday, February 19, 2012

Framing My Bathroom Mirror


It's finished! I removed the tape today, and the molding is nicely adhered to the mirror. It really changes the feel to the room. Makes the counter seem higher, and a finished appearance to the mirror. Why did I wait so long to do this project?? It was SO easy. I think I might do the lower level bathroom, but with narrower molding (it's a small room).

I did some rug hooking this afternoon, but not at the group. I went to the location where I was told they meet, but the house was empty and no cars in sight. ???? So, a trip to the grocery store and home to work on my own.

Still one more day off work tomorrow for me!

~*~ Laura ~*~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad that you missed Loopy Ladies. One of them was in my braiding class and she was talking about upcoming workshops, but I wasn't really listening. Perhaps that's where they were. We have a mirror like that and I hate it too. I was thinking of affixing two mirrors (over the sinks) on the top of the big one. My DH will never go for that I fear!

Linda said...

Beautiful job!

Sophie Heinicke said...

Now, look at that! The color of the frame complements the lights above. Putting plants like Chinese evergreen or orchids will add flair to the whole picture. Let me spell F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S here for a job well done!

Unknown said...

Wow! The beautiful lighting creates an illusory effect around the mirror. It’s absolutely wonderful! Also, adding ornaments will make it even more elegant. Great job!

-Randell Jeffries