Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday snapshots



My quilt is all pin basted together. I'm planning on hand quilting it, and just got some thread yesterday.



 My youngest is the newest kid in the family to get braces. Just the top so far. The bottom ones to come at a later time.

Just finished listed a whole lot of stuff on Ebay. One of the items is this set of 3 snowmen with stars.




I also listed a set of 3 of these snow angel ornies. I still have the other 3. If you are interested in a set of 3, email me at appleberrycottage.hotmail.com  . They are $4.25 each plus shipping. Made from cotton batting, hand sewn beads for buttons and eyes, hand stitched nose, rusty wire arms and halo, and a "dictionary page" (aged with walnut ink) wings. Each snow angel has been lightly aged with walnut ink. Each has a clear fish line hanger.

Hope you enjoyed my Sunday snap shots!

~*~ Laura ~*~

No comments: