Monday, December 13, 2010

This N That




Gee, I haven't blogged in the past week ~ oops! I went through some photos of what I've been doing, and here they are. The high school had their winter band concert last week. I went to see my favorite trumpet player.


Went to the Merry Cary Parade. It's an annual Christmas parade in our town. James and Russ are holding the Cub Scout banner.

Andrew was holding the Boy Scout banner further back in the parade. Sometimes I think there are more people in the parade than watching! It was cold, but not as cold as today.



We had a snow storm come through Chicago. We only got a few inches of snow, but the wind really blew the snow around. Now the bitter cold wind chills have settled in. Perfect to stay indoors where it's warm.

I need to start a few new projects (one's for Valentines), but have been working at my side phone job. They've had a couple projects, and I won't turn it down. The extra $ always comes in hand at this time of year. I also *finally* started my Christmas shopping. Now to get it finished...... :-)

~*~ Laura ~*~






No comments: