Sunday, September 27, 2009

I finished the punch needle on the hornbook!


I just finished this fall punch needle this afternoon. I painted the hornbook black, then sanded the edges. Then I used some stain and went over the entire hornbook. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!


I had to crop this photo. I was doing the listing for Ebay, then realized that there were green army men hiding on the shelf. I guess I'm use to seeing these guys EVERYWHERE in my house, so I just don't see them anymore. :) I just listed this punch needle on Ebay for a low starting price, and will see where the price goes.

Yesterday, I went to the Johnny Appleseed Fest in Crystal Lake. They had a small craft fair, farmer's market, kiddie rides, food, etc. I only bought some food for Rachel and James, who wanted to come with me. But, it's always fun to browse! There's a few more craft fairs in October. I"ve never been to the big one, Fall Didley, but have heard good things about it. I haven't entered any craft fairs this year, so everything I'll do is on Ebay or word of mouth. But I enjoy browsing and getting ideas.

No comments: